Date Help (+rep)

Hi All.I maked passport system and i make when player get passport and passport true to days +3 from get the passport and how can i make now if date is expiry to player not have passport ?? Help

help ??

You set the variable that you use for the password to it's initial status which is 0 I guess?

See bro...I maked when i type /getpassport and have timer and that timer giving a passport for player and now getting date ex 27/2/2014 and you can get passport tomorrow at 28/2/2014 and how can i make when date is 28/2/2014 to send a message to player your passport is done etc .... ?? Help bro pleasee

you add 24 hours to the timer and then you make it send a message to the player?

No i have timer for +1 hour ...

Pasos = Passport

pawn Код:
public PasosTimer(playerid)
{
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "{6EF83C}INFO:{FFFFFF}Vasiot pasos e gotov mozete da go zemete od salterot vo Policiskata Stanica");
    Cekazapasos[playerid] = 0;
    Gotovepasosot[playerid] = 1;
    KillTimer(PasosTajmer[playerid]);
}
and how can i make this bro ??

helpp

Helpppppp please re
pping

Bumping your topic isn't gonna get you help any faster, and especially if you're trying to "bribe" people with reps.

I suggest check every hour with a timer if the date has changed, then compare it to the date the password was created, if the password is X days old, do the action
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetTimer

Can you give me any code pleasee