Apple users only, got a question

So, uhm, yeah. Well I would like to know something. Let's say I have someone's iCloud ID and Pass, and I want to restore whatsapp conversations, but on a different iPhone and a different number, is it possible? Also, what are the possibilities that my iPhone syncs with his iCloud if I reset my phone first ? I love this community, so please, reply, I hate going on Apple FAQ

You surely can restore chat history from iCloud on the same device. But I'm not sure whether it can be done on different device with a different mobile number. But it shouldn't be a problem because it's all about iCloud and not the device itself.

Will the other party be informed of this backup ?

I guess yeah because they'll get an email from Apple.

Well then , I hope he doesn't check mails . Seems like I freakin got the whole phone, and it's bothering me that's downloading all the apps again and had to delete them, guess I will de-activate on this current phone the icloud backup to ignore the deletion of those applications . Right ?

You can use your Apple ID on multiple devices, so they are synchronised. I'm not sure if this works with an iPhone and iPhone, but it does work with an iPad and iPad (both my parents got their own iPad, and they use the same Apple ID). So if my father purchases an app, my mother can download it without paying.

Also, here is your answer from Whatsapp: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/iphone/20888066

Oh damn it, now I'm seriously sad. :\

So , aparently I got my old backup and I received an e-mail , and it said that it was used on a device called 'Zh3r0' , I'm wondering, does he receive the same? I mean a different device name .

Excuse my double-post