Hosted servers only on Internet list

This was bugging me for a long time, I thought 0.3z fixed it but it happened again... I have ONLY Hosted servers on Internet list - can't see any other entries and it's seriously annoying. Reinstalling/deleting USERDATA.SAT doesn't help. Does anyone else had this and knows how to fix this?

This isn't an issue for me... Not sure why it would be doing this for you, either. Have you tried to completely remove SA:MP from your computer (i.e. removing the registry information, etc)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
This isn't an issue for me... Not sure why it would be doing this for you, either. Have you tried to completely remove SA:MP from your computer (i.e. removing the registry information, etc)?
Same, the stats :-
Servers on Internet List:- 1352 Servers
Servers on Hosted List:- 276 Servers

I have no idea what the hell is going on - just now when I turned PC on it worked OK (Internet and Hosted), now, after 3rd opening of client both Internet and Hosted show 101 servers only...

Sounds to me like you have a firewall issue.

This happened to me as well. I uninstalled SA-MP and then cleaned the registry with CCleaner. Both tabs were fully functional after that.

Hosted tab server are also hosted, any server can be in hosted tab but it requires you to pay 9 euros + to GAME-MP.COM/Month and then you get a hosted tab :P
A different tab lets more players to join hosted tab servers

P.S i porvide hoste dtba listing for 16.5 $

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjanz
View Post
Hosted tab server are also hosted, any server can be in hosted tab but it requires you to pay 9 euros + to GAME-MP.COM/Month and then you get a hosted tab :P
A different tab lets more players to join hosted tab servers

P.S i porvide hoste dtba listing for 16.5 $
The fuck you are saying?

It looks more like registry issue, try to clean the registry first then re-install SA-MP client.

Will do it and wait few days to check if it worked, thanks