Question about the 'Tools and Files' section.

Okay so obviously the answer is obvious considering it is mentioned in the forum rules:
Quote:

Include All Source Code - Scripts or other programmed things released on these forums MUST include ALL source. If you do not wish to include the source code that is your right, and you are free to release binary-only versions elsewhere, this is only a condition for releasing programs here.

However since there is a few releases in the section that do not have the source code released alongside it, I was wondering whether or not it is okay to release something in the section which does not include the source code. Most obviously I am referring to the software I made in my signature, since I want a thread there to post news about the development etc.

Just a question, don't go ahead and hate on me for simply asking a question!

It's not allowed. It would be best to report the threads that don't include the source code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not allowed. It would be best to report the threads that don't include the source code.
Well what I mean by the ones who don't is the links to websites in the release section which will obviously not give the source

As the rules state. Anyway; just report the topics. Post your software within these boards ( everything and nothing ), and request a board to made for these things, a tools and includes showcase or something similiar.

Raping someone is forbidden. There are some guys who do it anyways. But youre still not allowed to rape someone.
Got the point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Raping someone is forbidden. There are some guys who do it anyways. But youre still not allowed to rape someone.
Got the point?
Like i rape you everyday

If someone posts something without the source code, report it - simple. The mods are not omni-present and can't look at every topic. Especially since there were a few issues recently and several accounts were downgraded for security reasons.