How to send money from mobile phone to paypal account?

I want to transfer money from my mobile phone to my paypal account,
i know there is a way to do this but i dont know how.
so can anyone of you tell me step by step pls.??

Quote:
Originally Posted by iThePunisher
Посмотреть сообщение
i know there is a way to do this but i dont know how.
Hmm. Interesting.

I don't know how that would be possible. Dont really know if PayGol support it.

Wait wait wait. Your mobile phone has money on it!?

yes it have -8milion :P
sure i have money on it man...
i just dont have bank account to transfer money to my paypal account
so i want to transfer money from my phone to my paypal account

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait wait wait. Your mobile phone has money on it!?
How do you make calls without money on your phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipѕe
Посмотреть сообщение
How do you make calls without money on your phone?
In america...we pay a company to activate our sim card so we can make calls. At no time does money go in the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
In america...we pay a company to activate our sim card so we can make calls. At no time does money go in the phone.
Money is cellphone is the best way.
If you pay a company, its like " You talk how long you want " and than come bill ? Or pay and talk when your mobile phone money is over ?

I don't think you guys are getting it. He's saying he has money IN his phone... Not on a calling card or something.

Here in the states, I subscribe with AT&T for an unlimited talk and text family plan that gives me a shared 10GB's of data across all of the smartphones on my account. I pay monthly for this, as opposed to paying for additional minutes/texts/data as I need them.

TBH I doubt there is a way. Papal got very strict rules for its payments. Payments from phones cant really be tracked back to the real person, theoretically allowing money laundering, so pretty sure services like this are violating paypals rules and so could get your account and money locked.
Anyways, if there really is a way, they will charge AT LEAST 60% of the money from your phone, meaning you need to pay three times as much, as the stuff you wanna buy with the paypal account. Thats not even worth a thought IMO (see close-to-scam services like onebip)
Using paypal without a bank account isnt recommended anyways, as you cant verify it, and so most of the security stuff isnt available, making paypal a poor payment service.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/mobile-apps