Worst servers you played in?

Share the worst servers you played in.

My worst server would have to be UIF

99.9% of all the unoriginal role-play copies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
View Post
99.9% of all the unoriginal role-play copies.
I second that. Nothing feel as bad as when you discover that a server is an edit.

NGRP, no doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia_Vitella
View Post
My worst server would have to be UIF
Same here. Everything is upside down in this server and i wouldn't recommend it to any player.

Pretty sure this thread will be locked, as controversial threads aren't allowed here, but honestly there are only 3 or 4 servers that I actually like (though to be fair I've only tried probably 50ish).

MT Gaming, played there 2 years ago and the attitude of some people was shocking.

Just another useless thread, why make a thread just to bash on other servers? Just keep your opinion to yourself. Most people probably dislike 'x' server because they're popular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia_Vitella
View Post
Shut the fuck up you fucking geek. I'll talk shit about any server I want lol FYI MTA sucks brah
More flames pls.

OT: IMO, the server's script doesn't picture how bad the community is, it's the attitude. The worst server would be a server that has biased admins, power hungry kids. I don't really care whether the GM is like 5,000 lines, if I do like it, I will play it.

Every server which starts you off with $100000000 dollars and has "refund" in the title. I won't go into specifics because it may upset people.

This topic will start a hot war between server owners.

i dont want to insult developers ..
but i really feel boooooored in tdm servers!!!!

Isn't it easier to point out those few decent servers, than all of bad ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
View Post
Isn't it easier to point out those few decent servers, than all of bad ones?
This, because if I'd take a week to make a list I still wouldn't be done due to the amount of RP edits on SA-MP nowadays.