Headshot + lagcomp off + SetPlayerTeam = killed

If i set all players team for example 1 i can kill my team?! well done! what is a point of this? please fix this, OnPlayerGive/TakeDamage should not be called when players are in same team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
Посмотреть сообщение
If i set all players team for example 1 i can kill my team?! well done! what is a point of this? please fix this, OnPlayerGive/TakeDamage should not be called when players are in same team
Yes it should be called, and it is good that it is for creating advanced damage systems you just need to plan around it.

and if i have many attractions i must add
&& !IsPlayerOnTDM && !IsPlayerOnGW and millions other ?

What about GetPlayerTeam inside OnPlayerTakeDamage?

Nothing, what about NO_TEAM ? and next i got "oneshot one kill" and teams are the same ( my own anti lag system ). Too much security for one stupid headshot

Don't use NO_TEAM, i test lagcomp off + headshot + setplayerteam and i don't have this bug

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot(playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ)
{
    if(hittype == 1 && IsPlayerConnected(hitid)) if(GetPlayerTeam(playerid) == GetPlayerTeam(hitid)) return 0;

return 1;
}
FIXED PRO PAWN SCR1PT3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot(playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ)
{
    if(hittype == 1 && IsPlayerConnected(hitid)) if(GetPlayerTeam(playerid) == GetPlayerTeam(hitid)) return 0;

return 1;
}
FIXED PRO PAWN SCR1PT3R
That callback is not called when lagcomp is off pr0...

EDIT: Whoops, can't read- sorry.

Surely you could use OnPlayerTakeDamage and just add their health back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
EDIT: Whoops, can't read- sorry.

Surely you could use OnPlayerTakeDamage and just add their health back!
And what if the HP was like 1% and then the player faces death, couldn't it be? I haven't seen such issues with 3z, maybe because I haven't tried lagcompmode off on 3z( I just play on 3x for that). If you're using a self-damaging system, why not determine the team and then set the damage? If not, I doubt that it'd be a problem with the current release.