[Off]Would you play in this server?

Hey everyone, I wanted to ask if you would be interested in a project I'm currently working on.

Basically the idea behind it is that it would be a zombie game similar to The Last Of Us, and therefore it would be missions following a campaign as a way of giving a new way of servers in the "zombie" category.

Players would first log in/register, and then either join the mission they have to do with randoms, join the free roam lobby, or join the mission with a friend. Note: ATM I'm considering the lobby size to be 4-6. Please give feedback on that as well.

Players would have the choice of picking male/female characters, origin, personality, etc. and their missions would take different roads through there. Zombies would be NPCs, so that's why I may be changing the lobby size a bit, so the NPCs can be there, or I might even choose some players to be "zombie bosses" or something.

So guys, I would love some feedback on it, and give me suggestions, with reasons why you liked it or didn't.

Edit: Screenshot of the homescreen -

I would try it, yes, but these threads get made daily and nothing ever happens from them so I'll believe this when I see it up and running.

Yes Sure

maybe... if it has really good zombie AI

i wouldnt pay for vip i never do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
these threads get made daily and nothing ever happens from them so I'll believe this when I see it up and running.
Exactly what i had in my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
I would try it, yes, but these threads get made daily and nothing ever happens from them so I'll believe this when I see it up and running.
You are right, I'm hoping to prove you wrong and seeing you there hopefully!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samp_boy
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes Sure
Thanks, any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssMunchingFool
Посмотреть сообщение
maybe... if it has really good zombie AI

i wouldnt pay for vip i never do
Ok, I'll work on the AI, but if the vip is like a "dlc" with new stuff, etc. you still wouldn't do it?

Why not good idea! i'll check your server when it's out.

Yes i would! And i probably would pay for VIP also!,but i have some ideas of a server like yours but with a diffrent way which i have NEVER EVER seen on SA-MP (idk if thats possible either xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not good idea! i'll check your server when it's out.
Great! Thanks for the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxMofujohnxXx
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes i would! And i probably would pay for VIP also!,but i have some ideas of a server like yours but with a diffrent way which i have NEVER EVER seen on SA-MP (idk if thats possible either xD)
Can you post them here, or send them by PM? Thanks

Add the option to add, delete and play with friends (private lobby and such).