Mouse freezing. Win 8 to Win XP

Hi, so here's the thing. Since i went from Windows 8 to Windows XP (wiped hdd) my mouse just stopped working completely it doesn't click in menus nor moves in games but it moves in menus and in register systems when they ask to enter password i can click login. and thats all.

does tapping esc key work or not?

Not.

any help?

You need an asi loader and asi script called mousefix - Look in ****** for it
Download it and cut it to the San Andreas root directory where gta_sa.exe is stored.

The problem is that you've downgraded from Windows 8 to Windows XP. That's probably the stupidest thing a person could do. If you're going to downgrade from Windows 8, go to Windows 7 and nothing less than that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
The problem is that you've downgraded from Windows 8 to Windows XP. That's probably the stupidest thing a person could do. If you're going to downgrade from Windows 8, go to Windows 7 and nothing less than that!
This! XP protection is set to expire in a few months and not a lot of software is compatible with XP today or will be, so it's safe to stay on Windows 7 then Windows XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Bobby..
View Post
You need an asi loader and asi script called mousefix - Look in ****** for it
Download it and cut it to the San Andreas root directory where gta_sa.exe is stored.
Thanks.