Spawn at House (one line problem)

Hey. I'm trying to make my player spawn at his house but it's not really working. I have debuged it and the problem lays in this line.
pawn Код:
if(HouseInfo[idz][hOwned] == 1 && strcmp(HouseInfo[idz][hOwner], playername) == 0)
I'm trying to look through all the houses and find a owned house and then compare the name of the owner of the house and the player's name.

pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPlayerOwnsHouse] == 1)
        {
            new playername[24];
            new string[64];
            GetPlayerName(playerid, playername, sizeof(playername));
            for(new idz = 1; idz < sizeof(HouseInfo); idz++)
            {
                if(HouseInfo[idz][hOwned] == 1 && strcmp(HouseInfo[idz][hOwner], playername) == 0)
                {
                    SetPlayerPos(playerid, HouseInfo[idz][hEntranceX], HouseInfo[idz][hEntranceY], HouseInfo[idz][hEntranceZ]);
                    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE, string);
                    format(string,sizeof(string), "Welcome back to your home, %s.", GetName(playerid));
                }
            }
        }

Try this:
pawn Код:
if((HouseInfo[idz][hOwned] == 1) && (strcmp(HouseInfo[idz][hOwner], playername) == 0))
Always group your condition checks to be safe.
With the extra ( and ), you're telling the compiler to check if hOwned == 1, and take a separate check to see if strcmp returns 0.

The compiler may otherwise interpret it like:
pawn Код:
if(HouseInfo[idz][hOwned] == (1 && strcmp(HouseInfo[idz][hOwner], playername)) == 0)
This will of course check every house:
- if it's owned
- if the owner-name is identical

It does both checks even if the house isn't owned.
In such a case, it has no use to check if the owner is identical.

Comparing strings is quite slow.

You can avoid this by putting 2 separate if's below eachother:
pawn Код:
if(HouseInfo[idz][hOwned] == 1)
{
    if (strcmp(HouseInfo[idz][hOwner], playername) == 0)
    {
        SetPlayerPos(playerid, HouseInfo[idz][hEntranceX], HouseInfo[idz][hEntranceY], HouseInfo[idz][hEntranceZ]);
        format(string,sizeof(string), "Welcome back to your home, %s.", GetName(playerid));
    }
}
This way, the owner is only checked if the house is owned.
For available houses, this check isn't done and you put less stress on your server, increasing performance.

As long as it doesn't contain both AND (&&) and OR (||) in the same statement, it's fine.

I believe that hOwned is not 1 so even if the owner's name matches with the player's, it will fail.

Do a better debugging:
pawn Код:
printf("idz: %i & hOwned: %i & hOwner: \"%s\" & playername: \"%s\"", idz, HouseInfo[idz][hOwned], HouseInfo[idz][hOwner], playername);
PS: idx stands for index so idz makes no-sense.

I found the problem, I didn't return it. But.. now I have the problem of finding the right place for my return 1;.

pawn Код:
        {
            new playername[24];
            new string[64];
            {
                {
                    return 1;
                }
                TextDrawHideForPlayer(playerid,Textdraw0);
                TextDrawHideForPlayer(playerid,Textdraw1);
                LoadPlayerSpawnData(playerid);
            }
        }
This code spawns me at my house but it doesn't LoadPlayerSpawnData, send me that message or hide textdraws.

You don't need a return, break will break the loop. By the way, the message and LoadPlayerSpawnData must be inside the if statement about owned and the same owner.

pawn Код:
{
    new playername[24];
    new string[64];
    {
        {
            break;
        }
    }
}
@PowerPC603: 2 separated if is the same thing. If the house is not owned, it will not check the strcmp match.

I tried that but now nothing happens. It's weird because when I put that return there I actually spawned at my house.

pawn Код:
{
    new playername[24];
    new string[64];
    {
        {
            return 1;
        }
            break;
    }

Well. I fixed it with this instead.

pawn Код:
new house = PlayerInfo[playerid][HouseID];
        if(house != 0)
        {
            new string[128];
            InsideHouse[playerid] = house;
            SetPlayerInterior(playerid,HouseInfo[house][hInsideInt]);
            SetPlayerPos(playerid, HouseInfo[house][hExitX], HouseInfo[house][hExitY],HouseInfo[house][hExitZ]);
            SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,house);
            ClearAnimations(playerid);
        }