SA-MP : Windows or Linux ?

Hello , Dear members so i had a question to ask that if Linux is better then Windows or Windows is better then Linux ? , i mean which one do you think is better (TO RUN A SAMP SERVER OFC) , because this question has been in my mind since long time and not sure whats the answer , so any help will be appreciated and also please tell the reason why you chose Windows/Linux and what are bad points about Linux / Windows , What are Advantages in Running SAMP Server with Linux / Windows.

Thanks for Reading!

Linux.

for samp, linux. its free and uses less resources.

NEED MORE REPLYS!!!

Windows supports more games. Linux takes less performance.
Pick whatever feels better for you.

In terms of running a SA:MP server, Linux is the best OS for this.

Linux obviously; resource efficient and you can use it for other things such as running a web server, which is much easier (in my opinion) to manage on a Linux server. Unless of course you use enkompass on a windows server which is made by cPanel which for some reason is free... But that's a whole different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
Linux obviously; resource efficient and you can use it for other things such as running a web server, which is much easier (in my opinion) to manage on a Linux server. Unless of course you use enkompass on a windows server which is made by cPanel which for some reason is free... But that's a whole different story.
Oh.. but why people are still saying windows ,_,

I find plugins more compatible with windows though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CODRWW
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh.. but why people are still saying windows ,_,
Because more than anything it's up to personal preference.