Help...

Код:
C:\Users\ADDL\Desktop\Sa-mp server\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(2817) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickTextDraw")
C:\Users\ADDL\Desktop\Sa-mp server\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(2861) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickPlayerTextDraw")
C:\Users\ADDL\Desktop\Sa-mp server\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(2905) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\ADDL\Desktop\Sa-mp server\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(2957) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditAttachedObject")
C:\Users\ADDL\Desktop\Sa-mp server\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(3016) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\ADDL\Desktop\Sa-mp server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(366) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
C:\Users\ADDL\Desktop\Sa-mp server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(487) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerWeaponShot")
C:\Users\ADDL\Desktop\Sa-mp server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(489) : error 017: undefined symbol "BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER_OBJECT"
C:\Users\ADDL\Desktop\Sa-mp server\pawno\include\GetVehicleColor.inc(2) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\ADDL\Desktop\Sa-mp server\pawno\include\GetVehicleColor.inc(13) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\ADDL\Desktop\Sa-mp server\pawno\include\GetVehicleColor.inc(15) : error 001: expected token: ")", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\ADDL\Desktop\Sa-mp server\pawno\include\GetVehicleColor.inc(15) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\ADDL\Desktop\Sa-mp server\pawno\include\GetVehicleColor.inc(15 -- 17) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\ADDL\Desktop\Sa-mp server\pawno\include\GetVehicleColor.inc(15 -- 17) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
It was working on my other laptop :/ . Please help...
Thanks in advance!!

EDIT : I've already updated all my includes and plugins.

Update server files to 0.3z.

Lemme' try.

Okay...it worked but I want to edit and play it on 0.3x :/ How to do that?

You can't.

OnPlayerWeaponShot and bodyparts were added on 0.3z.

Why do you absolutely wanna play on 0.3x ?
0.3z was officially released a week ago, and it's quite stable

A lot of servers are on 0.3x, but not on 0.3z as I've seen.

But you have to do a choice

Either you use 0.3z features, and you go on 0.3z, or you stay on 0.3x and you don't use 0.3z features.

Don't know how to say that in English, but in French, we use to say "Can't have milk, money to buy milk, and the cow."

Update to 0.3z or don't use it. Don't know what else to say. I've personally seen many big servers on 0.3z with 500+ players, how-ever if your preference is to stay on 0.3x knock yourself out... I guess..

Extremely blessed....that error is no more there. I downloaded the new gm (same) and compiled it worked. and yeah...i also downloaded streamer.inc for 0.3x....so thx all, if i had 50 + posts, i really would've +rep you guys . Can i do that now?