[FilterScript] Temporary Ban System using YSI/ini

Temporary Ban System By Zeus

I started scripting about 3 weeks a ago and started using YSI and then i searched for temp ban system all over net using ysi but they all were usin mysql so i decided to make my own and here is it

It is my First script that i am releasing on SA-MP Forums

Features--
The ban expire time is accurate to every minute.
If u ban a player and the player ban expiry time should be in next month/year, this script automatically changes the month/year to ban expiry month/year
Works accurately with every month that means every month has either 30/31 days (leaving Feburary) so it calculates the ban expiry time accurately as per as the days in a month are even with Feb.
It calculates ban expiry time accurately even in month of feb. in a leap year.

Using it--
To use it create a folder named as Bans in scriptfiles folder of your server.

Commands and its usage--
/kick id reason
/ban id duration[in days] Reason
/removeban playername [NOTE You need exact name of the player to remove its ban]

An alternative way to remove ban is remove player ini file directly from Bans folder

Important NOTE--
Do not use this as a filter script || Combine this script with your Game Mode script.
Before using it you have to replace your admin level identifier with mine and also change the level of admins who can use it according to your needs, on lines in front of which i put comment about changing.
Using this you can only ban a person for maximum 20days. You can edit the limit as per as your use but dont set it above 25 days it may cause bug this bug will be removed in stable version of this script which will be coming soon...

Bugs
Currently no bugs have been found if u find them please post them under this topic
CODE--
Cod can be downloaded from here-
PasteBin-- http://pastebin.com/QStS2f26

Credits

Zeus [ thats me] -- For scripting
YSI -- For sscanf2 and YSI/ini
Zeex -- For Zcmd

If u like this plz +rep me

nice work bro

WoW good work bro

You did a good job there!

Thnx for that comments

Why not allow them to ban for more than 20 days? What if they wanna ban for 21 days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
Why not allow them to ban for more than 20 days? What if they wanna ban for 21 days?
I guess you can edit that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
Delete/edit line 90 and you are done.

NOTE set ban limit for more than 25 days it may cause bug i am working on more stable version of it in which there is ban limit of more than 30 days + A ban appeal system in which we do not need to go on game server website of appealing a ban. But now my exams are starting so it may take a long time for it to come.
AND also Code link updated a bug was found in which year doesnt chaged it has been fixed in new link

Good Job, Tank You!