[Tutorial] Mental Scripting Preparation | You Can Do It!

Thanks everyone for the feedback, I'm glad that I can help people in development. Take care!

This is good tutorial for newbie scripters or who want to know about script!

Damn dude, you really helped me, thanks!

Great tutorial!

Yea, it feels terrible as shit for me when i was learning scripting for the first time.
Though, i never had a mindset "Its hard to scripting", so thats why i could make through all of it(as you stated above)

Thanks Man . And yes stick this . <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightangle
View Post
Thanks Man . And yes stick this . <3
Thanks!

This is the first time I'm seeing the topic and I have to admit that I'm slightly impressed. I am a complete beginner but I'm sure I will succeed, having been learned to be patient. Thanks for posting Youtube tutorials as well. They helped me a lot.

Usually what takes you to the hole is to follow the High Roller's, Gangster's. Very good post.

I never saw this tutorial, but it pretty much described how i learned scripting still.
I always have fun scripting on my own gamemode, i don't follow other scripters that much, i almost always make my scripts out of my own imagination.

One time where i really got to the point of saying "i can't do this", i just looked up a tutorial, i actually think i've only read that tutorial and one other.
The way i learned without tutorials is having another RP gamemode, instead of just copying chunks out of it, i looked at it and tried to experiment with the small pieces of code, seeing how they all work.

Then i could understand it, and made it in my own script, and now i'm not even looking at that anymore.

So etc. if you're making a TDM server, get another basic TDM gamemode, and look at it, don't copy-paste it, just experiment with the different codes and see how they work, that's the way i learned to script.

Also now i'm helping a lot of people on skype, and this forum.
I also still learn new stuff by helping other people with their problems, and researching how to fix them.

Nice.. dude