Movie "Green Elephant" (Russian Army)

Movie: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk4PedGOn28[/ame]

What is it about? And who filmed it? Looks like it was filmed on a old phone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
What is it about? And who filmed it? Looks like it was filmed on a old phone...
Because the phones in '98-99 had cameras. Kids these days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
+rep

BTW are you expecting us to watch a full movie?

"Aww awesome film man! I sure liked watching it all, and I'll share it with my friends! Thanks for sharing!"
- Said no one ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
I know they didn't...I am probably older than you...unless you're some weird 40 year old pedo

On a more serious note. What I am trying to say is that not the camera work itself, but whoever filmed the movie there seem to be a lot of blurry scenes, and russian cameras and camera work is not that bad. Unless this is some amateur video.

Apple dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...edGOn28#t=3585

So, what made you think posting such a "movie" here would be a good idea? You somehow feel cool for that?
Thats 90 minutes of guys pooping and eating shit out of toilets and naked men ripping of each others flesh. Nothing against gore and messy movies, but this one simply sucks, and lacks any kind of artistic moments.

This forum isnt a place for shit like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
So, what made you think posting such a "movie" here would be a good idea? You somehow feel cool for that?
Thats 90 minutes of guys pooping and eating shit out of toilets and naked men ripping of each others flesh. Nothing against gore and messy movies, but this one simply sucks, and lacks any kind of artistic moments.

This forum isnt a place for shit like that.
You do not understand anything in the cinema, it's a masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manowar
Посмотреть сообщение
You do not understand anything in the cinema, it's a masterpiece!
What i understood is that some 90 year old perv decided to make a movie about guys who eats shit, fuck and suck eachothers cocks. Is this what you call a masterpiece? you prick you pisst me of somehow don't post shit like this on a gaming forum.