[FilterScript] 1-Line House and Business system - Beta

1-Line House and Business System Beta
While I was building my RP server, I ran into a problem some time ago, and that was I didn't have a house system. As much as I'd like to say I built this myself, I would be lying. The original script was made by Antironix:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ght=game+house

I found this deep in the SAMP forums and brought it back to life. I added 3d text labels to the pickups that are color-coordinated. I also added a business system to the script which is very simple in this state, and the business cannot be owned. I also changed the CMDs "lock" and "unlock" to "hlock" and "hunlock" to avoid clashing with car systems.

I also want to point out that Antironix has had no activity in 2 1/2 years, and therefor, I have not yet asked them permission to publish this script; however, all of the original script is still there, while some of it is commented out. I completely removed house cars, but the script remains.

New Instructions:
-To create a business pickup, add a house pickup as normal, then run the server and close it. Open scriptfiles>Houses and look for the id of the house you created. Open it up with a text editor. Change Business=0 to Business=1 and change the name to the name of the business and save.

Current Bugs:
-If you create an Ammunation, for example, someone can use the username Ammunation and control the business. A temp fix for this bug is to add a new user in your login system named Ammunation and set the password for it, so that nobody can use it. I already have an official fix for this in the next update.
-"when you bough the Business the Client Message was " You bought the house "" This was fixed in my version, but I missed this version. Will be fixed next update.

The following is some pics and of course, the download links:

Business Pickup

Was removed by mistake, Sorry!

Open for Rent (ignore the UnRentable, I changed that from ForRent)

Owned House

For Sale

PWN: http://www.mediafire.com/view/6ozwqr...useUpdated.pwn
AMX: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wq...useUpdated.amx

I'm not sure but when you bough the Business the Client Message was " You bought the house "
Anyway, Good job

Nice

Nice but doesent work for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clad
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not sure but when you bough the Business the Client Message was " You bought the house "
Anyway, Good job
Oh yeah, I fixed that in my version lol. Next update will have it fixed as well.

This is the old style of house and business systems I dont recommend it but good try

too bad it uses dcmd, dudb :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerotactics
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh yeah, I fixed that in my version lol. Next update will have it fixed as well.
, Yes, Your system needs next version, Try to add more commands and unique features

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
This is the old style of house and business systems I dont recommend it but good try
I prefer the simplicity of it, otherwise I wouldn't be putting all this effort into improving it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileys
Посмотреть сообщение
too bad it uses dcmd, dudb :/
Why is that bad? All you need are the includes lol, I should have linked those in the topic though, my bad.

To All:
For the next version, I'm going to divide this system into 2 different filterscripts, house system and business system. I need to rewrite the business system to work more like a business, and not like the houses, and by that I mean when someone buys it, they earn a proper income, and this will also fix several bugs, such as the player not being able to own a house AND a business at this time. In the mean time, I am also building my server, so version 2 may not be out for a while. I'm using this FS in my server, so in order to finish my server, I'll need to finish this, and consequently, newer versions WILL be released in time.

make 3dtextlabel on Z+1 - it would look nicer..btw. nice job