How to get my Website setup?

Hey guys, I'm Banks AKA CEO of BunnyBanks, we recently have had a change of host, but I've run into some difficulties.

I've done the servername stuff via Godaddy(Place I bought my Domain) but I'm unsure of what to do next? If anyone can help, I have skype / teamviewer

Can I ask, what the fudge is bunnybanks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Can I ask, what the fudge is bunnybanks?
Bunnybanks is an upcoming gaming community. The name is weird, yes, but it was the best that we could think of as my Teamspeak name is Officer Banks, and the other CEO's name is Bunnypoo..

Oh fair enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jremi
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey guys, I'm Banks AKA CEO of BunnyBanks, we recently have had a change of host, but I've run into some difficulties.

I've done the servername stuff via Godaddy(Place I bought my Domain) but I'm unsure of what to do next? If anyone can help, I have skype / teamviewer
Buy hosting through GoDaddy and they will tell you what to do.

If you don't know how to run your own web-server, then the option Potassium gave you should work. Just make sure you eat a banana if that's the solution you go with...

Haha.. get it? Potassium.. banana... /endterriblejoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
If you don't know how to run your own web-server, then the option Potassium gave you should work. Just make sure you eat a banana if that's the solution you go with...

Haha.. get it? Potassium.. banana... /endterriblejoke
Haha!

Uhm, what you want to do..

-Login to your cPanel
-Navigate to Simple DNS Editor
-Add A Record

Input what you want to name the prefix, which in most cases is samp, then copy the IP into the IP Address field. Click save and it's that easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jremi
Посмотреть сообщение
Bunnybanks is an upcoming gaming community. The name is weird, yes, but it was the best that we could think of as my Teamspeak name is Officer Banks, and the other CEO's name is Bunnypoo..
No offense, but that's just lame. You can probably find a better name, HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3nZ
Посмотреть сообщение
No offense, but that's just lame. You can probably find a better name, HERE!
So you mean Arnold "List of schools in Lebanon" Schwarzenegger is a better name than BunnyBanks? I guess not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
So you mean Arnold "List of schools in Lebanon" Schwarzenegger is a better name than BunnyBanks? I guess not.
No this is 10x better:

Canary Islands in pre-colonial times Gaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol, Bunnyhopping Gaming is though! Haha.