Pawno stop working!

Hey guys,

Well after installing samp 0.3z, i downloaded the "Windows" server and created a test server for testing my stuff, but sadly a wire problem came up.

As before i just copied my plugins, scriptfiles and gamemode from 0.3x test server to 0.3z test server (only those things) and i deleted 0.3x test server folder because i am no longer playing on 0.3x. But when i tried to open my gamemode and "Compile" it, then it's just stop working!

I am sure my gamemode is bugs/errors free because i was using it from long time. It must be because i am having them on 0.3z server? or i need another plugin to turn my gamemode working on 0.3z?

Okay here is a screenshot:

As you can see the pawno getting crashed once i compile the gamemode. Please help me!

Also is it true that .inc files can be opened from TEXT Document? because today i change the difficult opening program on .INC files to text document.

EDIT: Also when i run server it's closing. Logs are here:

Код:
----------
Loaded log file: "server_log.txt".
----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3z, ©2005-2014 SA-MP Team

[23:56:49] 
[23:56:49] Server Plugins
[23:56:49] --------------
[23:56:49]  Loading plugin: sscanf

[23:56:49]  ===============================

[23:56:49]       sscanf plugin loaded.     

[23:56:49]          Version:  2.8.1        

[23:56:49]    © 2012 Alex "******" Cole  

[23:56:49]  ===============================

[23:56:49]   Loaded.
[23:56:49]  Loading plugin: streamer

*** Streamer Plugin v2.6.1 by Incognito loaded ***

[23:56:49]   Loaded.
[23:56:49]  Loaded 2 plugins.

[23:56:49] I couldn't load any gamemode scripts. Please verify your server.cfg
[23:56:49] It needs a gamemode0 line at the very least.
He can't find my gamemode but i put the correct name there already!

PAWNO crash is usually related to a lot of (critical) errors, missing brackets or broken includes (not compatible with 0.3z e.g.). And it can't load your gamemode because PAWNO crash = gamemode gets not compiled properly (empty amx file I think).

http://codegenerators.pl/

There's a brackets counter if you want. Maybe it can help you

If when you compile they tell you .amx has been compiled but he didnt, Try to move your pawno folder again..

The problem is with your code.The compiler cannot handle some buggy situations and crashes instead of informing the programmer.You upgrade to 3z or downgrade to 3e, the compiler never changes.