MySQL Error:

Quote:

[02/16/14 11:28:35] Error (0): Could not execute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1.

Line:
pawn Код:
format(query, sizeof(query), "INSERT INTO `bans` (UserID, Username, AdminName,BanReason,Date) VALUES('%d','%s', '%s','OFFLINE BAN', '%d-%d-%d')", DataString,tmp,sendername,month,day,year);
When I remove UserID and its values, it works fine. When I add it, it doesn't work.

try
pawn Код:
format(query, sizeof(query), "INSERT INTO `bans` (`UserID`,`Username`,`AdminName`,`BanReason`,`Date`) VALUE ('%d','%s','%s','OFFLINE BAN','%d-%d-%d')", DataString,tmp,sendername,month,day,year);

Quote:

[02/16/14 14:42:31] Error (0): Could not execute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''OFFLI' at line 1.

Well yeah

Fairly obvious that it's being cut off at that point, which in turn means your string isn't big enough.

Yeah, you would think so, right?

I increased the string several times. Currently its 1056. And yet, thats still the same thing.

Is the date column a datetime type? If so you need to use the native SQL functions to call the a date, as '%d-%d-%d' is threated as a string (char). Either change the date column to a string type (varchar) or just use NOW() to get the current date and time.

Also, is the UserID formatted parameter (DataString) a string or an integer? You're using a '%d' which means decimal or integer, and the inserted parameters looks like a string by the name of it.