Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer - OffsetZ

Hello. I need a good OffSetZ for rank and afk system.
I don't know how to find a good OffSetZ by myself. I have nobody to test.

thats how you gonna do it:

- get the real map editor for samp
- install + open it & press on the big "LOAD" button
- hold shift + move your mouse & W S A D to naviate to the zero point of the map
Hint: if you don't know where that is
-> right side, click on the "views" tab
-> press the "Point camera at these coords" button and youre there.

- you should be abel to see the lower part of some wooden post thingy -> click it with your mouse
- the post thingy should've gotten red by now -> on the top, press the "Insert Object" button
- now enter some skin-id. 278 for example
- on the right side, click on the "Movement" tab -> write the coordinates 0,0,0 to some box called "Coordinates"
- now under that coordinates box, fix the rotation, so that the skin is actually 'standing' (90,0,0 & hit enter)
- the last thing we'll be doing now is just add another object (maybe a small one,a crowbar or so)
which we'll be using to get the coordinates for the Text Label. Just move it around a bit until it looks fine.
- so, we're almost done, now just get the coordinates of the object (the crowbar) which represented our Text Label.
we'll be doing this by clicking the "show code" button on the top.

example:

Код:
CreateObject(278, 0.00000, 0.00000, 0.00000,   90.00000, 0.00000, 0.00000);//thats the skin i used as a model
CreateObject(18634, 0.00000, 0.00000, 1.12430,   0.00000, 0.00000, 0.00000);// and these X Y Z coords are the coords of yourText Label
simple as that

it's the same when you attach objects to vehicles by the way.
Just place a car of your choice at the 0 point of the map and start adding objects to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutX
Посмотреть сообщение
thats how you gonna do it:

- get the real map editor for samp
- install + open it & press on the big "LOAD" button
- hold shift + move your mouse & W S A D to naviate to the zero point of the map
Hint: if you don't know where that is
-> right side, click on the "views" tab
-> press the "Point camera at these coords" button and youre there.

- you should be abel to see the lower part of some wooden post thingy -> click it with your mouse
- the post thingy should've gotten red by now -> on the top, press the "Insert Object" button
- now enter some skin-id. 278 for example
- on the right side, click on the "Movement" tab -> write the coordinates 0,0,0 to some box called "Coordinates"
- now under that coordinates box, fix the rotation, so that the skin is actually 'standing' (90,0,0 & hit enter)
- the last thing we'll be doing now is just add another object (maybe a small one,a crowbar or so)
which we'll be using to get the coordinates for the Text Label. Just move it around a bit until it looks fine.
- so, we're almost done, now just get the coordinates of the object (the crowbar) which represented our Text Label.
we'll be doing this by clicking the "show code" button on the top.

example:

Код:
CreateObject(278, 0.00000, 0.00000, 0.00000,   90.00000, 0.00000, 0.00000);//thats the skin i used as a model
CreateObject(18634, 0.00000, 0.00000, 1.12430,   0.00000, 0.00000, 0.00000);// and these X Y Z coords are the coords of yourText Label
simple as that

it's the same when you attach objects to vehicles by the way.
Just place a car of your choice at the 0 point of the map and start adding objects to it.

So many things to do just for Offset Z. :/ Can't you just suggest me the float?