Server dosent load on host with 0.3z

hey guys its still about 0.3z its the thing i talked with my host they reinstalled everything and worked on grandlarc if i put my GM on it it odsent load it wont even start i have also compiled it with linux server as its needed .... no idea what to do .. would be helpful if id get some suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliKs
Посмотреть сообщение
hey guys its still about 0.3z its the thing i talked with my host they reinstalled everything and worked on grandlarc if i put my GM on it it odsent load it wont even start i have also compiled it with linux server as its needed .... no idea what to do .. would be helpful if id get some suggestions
compile it with latest 0.3z includes!
and also update all the plugins to 0.3z

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliKs
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't need to compile the mode on a Linux server... You just need to compile it with the proper (meaning matching version) 0.3z includes...