Sponsorship

Hey there guys!

I'm pretty new around the SA-MP forums, but I've been playing it for quite a while. In my small time here, I had serval PM's from people who're trying to lend ( make that steal ) my money. It's a shame. But it has got me thinking. I've got enough money, and I know for a fact that that's the main cause many good scripts, and rising community's go to lost. I might aswel help them out. I'm looking for a roleplay community ( this due to it being the only gamemode I like ), which is starting, or has started and which is looking for a loan, or a place to keep their server at. Whichever is preferred. Drop me a PM, or leave your skype name, or motivation / questions below. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Good luck with your servers!

SaltySandy.

I think you should post this here > https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813&page=317

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not looking for a scripter, nor helper or any of those. I'm looking for people who're looking for a guy like me. ( That's some inception happening right there. )

Edit: you might be right. I'll post it there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltySandy
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not looking for a scripter, nor helper or any of those. I'm looking for people who're looking for a guy like me. ( That's some inception happening right there. )

Edit: you might be right. I'll post it there.
Then you should have a look through that thread because there are literally hundreds of posts asking for "guys like you".

You aren't looking FOR a helper, you ARE a helper - either way, that's the place to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltySandy
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey there guys!
I don't know if he's still doing it, but Mauzen had a pretty neat service alike what you want to accomplish.

Basically he rented a server on his own (if I remember well it was a dedi) that could host some SA-MP servers. Then he had a forum hosted on it where you could apply your new server in. Servers with a promising outlook, a unique script or something else that made it different from the hundreds of ngrp/raven/godfather edits were accepted to be hosted on his dedi. This application process will weed out the incapable server owners & the bad server scripts while meanwhile offering a chance to people who are legit interested in creating something great but do not have the money to make it popular.

Save your money bro... lol like wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia_Vitella
Посмотреть сообщение
Save your money bro... lol like wtf
I'm offering people a chance to get their server going. I've got enough of it, so why not help some people?

PS: if you've got a good concept, feel free to PM me aswel. I'm open for every gamemode - RP would be best, but if you work out a TDM / DM server well, it shouldn't be a problem.