Advertisement name change??

How can i change the name of the original thread for an advertisement? I meant to put:
[0.3x|BACK] Razer Gaming Roleplay [REFUNDING]
but i put: [0.3z-RC3] Downfall Roleplay [BACK|Refunding]

Can someone help me fix this??

Edit the topic, click the pencil icon on the buttom and edit the Title or whatever you need

Umm are you fall from the Mars or?

Код:
Use edit button and change title, if you are not allowed by permission at given section then nothing you can do

i did that, but i cannot edit the actual original name..it remained: [0.3z-RC3] Downfall Roleplay [BACK|Refunding]
What should i do??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
Посмотреть сообщение
Edit the topic, click the pencil icon on the buttom and edit the Title or whatever you need
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Cage
Посмотреть сообщение

Код:
Use edit button and change title, if you are not allowed by permission at given section then nothing you can do
You can't edit thread titles. You need to contact an admin to do that.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Код:
If you do not know the answer your self, than do not bother replying or giving out false reasons. There are thousand of players who joined in 2009 or even before it.

OT: As Potassium said, you cannot change thread title. The title is going to be changed only on the post, means it is going to show the new name instead of the thread title (The original you chase from start). Also, this is the post title if you didn't understand:

Код:
Re: Advertisement name change??
Or, in your case, it shall be your server name. (The new one you putted) Contact an administrator to change your thread title.

PM anyone from moderators/beta testers for changing your theard title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't edit thread titles. You need to contact an admin to do that.
As i know i can edit thread titles. And i'm sure Admins have alot more job than editing some titles around.
(I don't know about Advertisement Section Permissions, but i was just say what i knew)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
As i know i can edit thread titles. And i'm sure Admins have alot more job than editing some titles around.
(I don't know about Advertisement Section Permissions, but i was just say what i knew)
When you edit a thread title, it only changes it inside the thread. It will not change it in the forum category, so anyone looking at the server advertisements will still see the old title until they actually click on it. Only moderators can change thread titles properly.