[Tutorial] Creating a sa-mp server + getting it online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GTA]AmericanGangster
View Post
nice tut but is this "wrong section"?
Do you not see all the posts above you saying its a 3 year old topic ?

Great TUT,Old but informative.

oooohhhwwwkaaaay i did not understand how to let others play samp because im trying to get my friends on my server help ASAP plz ps i cant use the link somehow

I think someone will find this useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkLorD
View Post
Great TUT,Old but informative.
FUCK!!!! YOU JUST BUMPED A 2 YEARS OLD TOPIC.

On:

Nice, so my post wont be an off-topic one.

Why my debug can't run?? he say "please Reinstall"

Heeelp I Can't Find GTA: San Andreas folder and find the savedpositions.txt file.

And Can't Put This Code For Game

AddStaticVehicle(429, -2704.3149, 224.6218, 3.8592, 191.0172, 1, 1); // nameyouchoose
( AddStaticVehicle(modelid, x, y, z, angle, color1, color2); )

Just one question,is it possible to create a lan server ?

Excellent tutorial, thanks.

I know this is kinda old,when i do what you said on the Sa-mp debug IG i add a vehicle,as soon as i type the command and press enter,my game crashed.May i understand why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkillGamer
View Post
I know this is kinda old,when i do what you said on the Sa-mp debug IG i add a vehicle,as soon as i type the command and press enter,my game crashed.May i understand why?
If you have any CLEO mods or anything, remove them.

I am trying to make a test server to test my works, I did everything mentioned above but I don't know how to get the IP lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwayneMichael
View Post
I am trying to make a test server to test my works, I did everything mentioned above but I don't know how to get the IP lol
Visit whatsmyip.org and see that IP.. also you have to port forward your Connection to be able to play with friends other wise they will not find your server online. Visit portforward.com for that.

or just type ip in ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS
View Post
Visit whatsmyip.org and see that IP.. also you have to port forward your Connection to be able to play with friends other wise they will not find your server online. Visit portforward.com for that.
I don't want my friends to see it, It's just for me like I said to test my works.. But I am unable to find it. I used the IP which I got from whatsmyip and it isn't working. I don't have much knowledge about portforwarding but If I portforward will I be able to play?

i do all tut but my friends can't join in my own server why

it's still retrieving info please help me

and i want to download ppc_housing who teach me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwayneMichael
View Post
I don't want my friends to see it, It's just for me like I said to test my works.. But I am unable to find it. I used the IP which I got from whatsmyip and it isn't working. I don't have much knowledge about portforwarding but If I portforward will I be able to play?
Just click add server and type localhost.

e: wow that was last year my bad