Wich register/login system is the best ?

Hi, i am creating my gm and i wanna chooce the best system can you recommend me ?

The one which you create yourself is the best always because you will know your code better than anyone else.It would be easier to debug and modify the code or else you'd soon come up with a thread "Help!I did according to this tutorial and it is not working".

You could use MySQL if you want to have a website interface(Show player stats on a webpage).You can use SQLite or any INI system to save your data but you can't display stats in your webpage.(or maybe by some PHP fread but that requires you have some VPS or something).

The one which you create yourself is the WORST always because you know nothing about security, plus it takes longer to write an debug a new system than it does to learn a new system. Even if you want to write everything else yourself (which is a terrible idea anyway) NEVER try write a user system yourself - you will just get it wrong, and that is a problem when dealing with people's passwords.