I need a Good RP Script please

Can anyone help me ? also I need someone to help me port forwarding my router. My friend can't join my server. Please Help Me, I need you !!

Some searching isn't hard. Search for Raven's Roleplay, it's a good RP gamemode.

Stop making same threads again and again.
Fucking use ******.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...wpost&t=494474

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooltuO
Посмотреть сообщение
Some searching isn't hard. Search for Raven's Roleplay, it's a good RP gamemode.
i now i already have it, but my server is not online. do you know how ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi Raj
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop making same threads again and again.
Fucking use ******.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...wpost&t=494474
then what is this website for ? not helping ? if you dont know just shut up. I want someone who know to tell me and explain. ****** can't really answer all my questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwinChiang
Посмотреть сообщение
Can anyone help me ? also I need someone to help me port forwarding my router. My friend can't join my server. Please Help Me, I need you !!
Port forwarding is easy. Goto Command Prompt and do /ipconfig then look for your Ip4Addres
Copy that into a URL then you will go to the login screen of your router. The Username and Password are listed on your router at the bottom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperArmy
Посмотреть сообщение
Port forwarding is easy. Goto Command Prompt and do /ipconfig then look for your Ip4Addres
Copy that into a URL then you will go to the login screen of your router. The Username and Password are listed on your router at the bottom
and after i log in ? what should i do

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwinChiang
Посмотреть сообщение
and after i log in ? what should i do
Well It's different for every router. what i had to do was. Go to the section port range forwading. then fill in your external ip. and the ports.