Incognitos Streamer Issue

I have checkpoints for my servers mission system. The checkpoints are fine and stream flawlessly if im nearby. However, if im in LV and get a mission in SF, i have to drive to SF before the red icon streams into my minimap. Ive set my streamdistance to 10000000 and its no different. What do i do?

pawn Код:
pData[playerid][CheckpointID] = CreateDynamicCP(PointData[loadid][X],PointData[loadid][Y],PointData[loadid][Z], 5.0, -1, -1, playerid,10000000);

I'm not so familiar with Incognito's streamer, however I suggest you create a red (ID: 0) map-icon over the CP. Yet, this may not be the best solution.

Would have the same issue since i use the streamer for those aswell.

since only 1 checkpoint can be shown at a time, the streamer decides which one is closest to a player, regardless of other checkpoints having a far higher stream distance, which you seem to use as "priority".
so i assume your mission checkpoints distances are set to a quite high value, the streamer "ignores" the far-away SF-checkpoint, therefore streaming one close-by in LV.
one solution could be: lower all mission checkpoints distance values to like 100.0 so the "new main target" can get assigned a temporary increased stream distance.
problem: as soon you pass another close checkpoint (<100 meters), it will make the SF one disappear until you leave the 100-radius again.

hm.. much effort, less reward. why dont you use a race checkpoint btw? it can use that "goal flag" plotted in the CP aswell, and it works together with regular checkpoint(s streamed).
only minor issues: the race-mission-target-CP will overlap with the already existing mission-cp, so you need to play with the distances for one of those checkpoints to make it disappear, or remove it (mission cp) while the target (race cp) is overlapping.
oh, and iam assuming that the player in that mission, isnt participating in a race aswell lol

edit: <3ThoseWallsOfText

Just set it so if they pick up something a map icon will be created where they're suppose to drop it off, then destroy the map icon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokzlive
Посмотреть сообщение
Would have the same issue since i use the streamer for those aswell.
Then don't use streamer for 'those' (mapicons) as well? Try using SetPlayerMapIcon, I'm sure it would get around your problem.