Cops and robbers

I'm making a Cops And Robbers server, I just have a few questions.

I'm thinking of keeping it as simple as possible and go with my gut, might be a bit late to start a CnR server in 2014 but I might give it a try soon or just release it.

What do players want?
Dialogs? Textdraws?
If you were to look for a CnR server, what would you require it to have and what would make you stay?
Scripting wise, I know there's need for good admin team etc, but i'm not all too worried about that at the moment.
Anything that can be helpful is appreciated.

If you have a built-in Admin system, it will be a lot better. Simple => Dialogues are better. Players like it. For example Admin list /admins command is better in dialogues and if you add some colors in it, superb! Well I like decent non colorful things but still... And as you are making a CnR server, you will probably make cuff and other commands which can also include some animations... I mean animations when the command is applied....will make it better. If you need any help, you can pm me 'cause I am free these days and I am only scripting (not playing SA:MP). Good luck with your scripting .

Indeed, I think dialogs are better. If you are having a good player base then there will be a few chat messages, not only because of the players talking but also for the server notifications. If a player wants to read something written very detailed then he/she couldn't do that anymore due the chat is spamming their texts away. That's why I always say to make the most possible in dialogs.