Windows 8.1 healthbar bug.

why cant i see the healthbar above a player's head? Ever since I bought my new laptop with 8.1 and installed samp with it I can't see the healthbars on other players.

Running Windows 8.1 aswell, and I have no problems. Try reinstalling because thats a solution for everything.

but it happened on both of my laptops

It's related to the crappy Intel HD Graphics. Not sure if there's a fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Vince's right. I had to update my drivers because I couldn't increase or decrease the brightness of my screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Pfft. How dare you! Intel graphics are amazing! Better than Nvidia and AMD combined!!

/endsarcasm

so there's nothing I can do to fix this bug? it's hard playing in certain servers where you cant see another players healthbar...

Check for driver updates and install 'em if there are any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Pfft. How dare you! Intel graphics are amazing! Better than Nvidia and AMD combined!!

/endsarcasm
I got Intel HD 3000 series, but they are not good. I cannot run GTA 4, even if my CPU can handle it correctly. After making some configurations (output using notepad) I could raise the graphics limitation to 700kb (or mb, whatever it is) but before modifications the limit was 50mb, which had normal textures, graphics etc. Textures could not even load at all. Intel graphics are really crap...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private200
Посмотреть сообщение
I got Intel HD 3000 series, but they are not good. I cannot run GTA 4, even if my CPU can handle it correctly. After making some configurations (output using notepad) I could raise the graphics limitation to 700kb (or mb, whatever it is) but before modifications the limit was 50mb, which had normal textures, graphics etc. Textures could not even load at all. Intel graphics are really crap...
I was being sarcastic... Intel graphics drivers are terrible... lol