Problem with /buyprop

pawn Код:
CMD:buyprop(playerid,params[])
{
    if(pInfo[playerid][pHouse] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"You cannot buy more than one house.");
    for(new i = 1; i < MAX_HOUSES; i++)
    {
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,2,HouseInfo[i][hX],HouseInfo[i][hY],HouseInfo[i][hZ]))
        {
            if(!HouseInfo[i][hX]) continue;
            if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) >= HouseInfo[i][hPrice])
            {
                if(strcmp(HouseInfo[i][hOwner],"",false))
                {
                    format(HouseInfo[i][hOwner],24,"%s",pName(playerid));
                    pInfo[playerid][pHouse] = 1;
                    format(string,sizeof(string),"You've successfully bought this house.");
                    DestroyDynamicPickup(HouseInfo[i][hPickup]);
                    GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-HouseInfo[i][hPrice]);
                    format(string,sizeof(string),"Owner: %s",HouseInfo[i][hOwner]);
                    HouseInfo[i][hText] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(string, 0xFFFFFFFF, HouseInfo[i][hX],HouseInfo[i][hY],HouseInfo[i][hZ], 50, INVALID_PLAYER_ID,INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 0, -1,0);
                    HouseInfo[i][hPickup] = CreateDynamicPickup(1272,1,HouseInfo[i][hX],HouseInfo[i][hY],HouseInfo[i][hZ],-1,0,-1,50.0);

}
            }
            else return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"You don't have enough money.");
        }
        else return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"You're nowhere close to a house.");
    }
    return 1;
}
For some reason this command always returns "You're nowhere close to a house even though I am on the house pickup. Does someone knows the solution.

try print HouseInfo[i][hX] , HouseInfo[i][hY] and HouseInfo[i][hZ]

They are probably not loaded properly.

Tried already and they're fine.

I've read your code again and (maybe) found the problem,

Your code was designed to send this message on the first house.

Therefore i modified your code abit,

pawn Код:
CMD:buyprop(playerid,params[])
{
    new bool:pnearhousecheck = false;
    if(pInfo[playerid][pHouse] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"You cannot buy more than one house.");
    for(new i = 1; i < MAX_HOUSES; i++)
    {
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,2,HouseInfo[i][hX],HouseInfo[i][hY],HouseInfo[i][hZ]))
        {
            //if(!HouseInfo[i][hX]) continue; // no need, what if the house position was in negative?
            if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) >= HouseInfo[i][hPrice])
            {
                if(!strcmp(HouseInfo[i][hOwner],"",false)) // i guess it shouldn't be if(strcmp(HouseInfo[i][hOwner],"",false)) ?
                {
                    format(HouseInfo[i][hOwner],24,"%s",pName(playerid));
                    pInfo[playerid][pHouse] = 1;
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You've successfully bought this house.");
                    //format(string,sizeof(string),"You've successfully bought this house."); // Why not just use SendClientMessage? ^
                    DestroyDynamicPickup(HouseInfo[i][hPickup]);
                    GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-HouseInfo[i][hPrice]);
                    format(string,sizeof(string),"Owner: %s",HouseInfo[i][hOwner]);
                    HouseInfo[i][hText] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(string, 0xFFFFFFFF, HouseInfo[i][hX],HouseInfo[i][hY],HouseInfo[i][hZ], 50, INVALID_PLAYER_ID,INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 0, -1,0);
                    HouseInfo[i][hPickup] = CreateDynamicPickup(1272,1,HouseInfo[i][hX],HouseInfo[i][hY],HouseInfo[i][hZ],-1,0,-1,50.0);

}
                else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "House Bought already."); // a SendClientMessage from me
            }
            else return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"You don't have enough money.");

pnearhousecheck = true;

break;
        }
    }

if(!pnearhousecheck)
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"You're nowhere close to a house.");
    return 1;
}
Also please read the comments beside each line.

That was so helpful. Thanks!