Help me

Hi guys, I'm looking right now for someone who have this server
Call Of duty Real World At War gamemode, or Call Of duty world at war. If you have it, please send me a PM here
Thanks in Advance

Go and look at the hosted list!

hahaha I want a gamemode of that server, not to play on it

Yeah, please check the hosted tab or internet tab to play on any CoD server.

He wants the freaking gamemode, not to play on a server.

Anyway, there are TONS of CoD gamemodes which are released in the GM's section, just use the search option please.

If you want a specific game-mode. I recommend you contact the original developer for it.

Using someone else's game mode is not a good idea. Make your own from scratch, people rather have something new and fresh. I for one rather play on a server that does not use a massively used gmode. Anyways good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CaRRoT
Посмотреть сообщение
He wants the freaking gamemode, not to play on a server.

Anyway, there are TONS of CoD gamemodes which are released in the GM's section, just use the search option please.
I know, but he can't see the Gamemode board and the search button, that is why I didn't replied correctly.

This question is asked several times, see the damn search button, and if you are still lazy please check www.******.com and type Call of Duty gamemode for sa-mp thanks.

Most of the Original Call Of Duty GM Developers(Insulin , xF , KillerJoke , Jarnu) have removed their original scripts