I need a decent keybinder.

Hey there guys. I'm facing serious problems finding a decent keybinder.

What I need is:

At least 16 binds.
Won't send the bind if chat is open, so I can use the binded keys to chat normally.

I tried AHK, it bugs my game play completely, disabling moves, etc.
Tried Chaos, it sends the messages even though the chat is open.
Tried SA-MP Keybinder, same as above.
Tried Ultimate SAMP Keybinder, same as above.

I don't know what else to try, really.. I'm using a french keyboard, "AZERTY".
Thanks in advance.

I use Hot Keyboard. Try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
I use Hot Keyboard. Try it.
It sends the binds if I click the binded keys while the chat is open. That's what I'm not looking for. Thanks for the input anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
It sends the binds if I click the binded keys while the chat is open. That's what I'm not looking for. Thanks for the input anyways.
Try using the num numbers on your keyboard when typing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
Try using the num numbers on your keyboard when typing.
I need them to normally type. Keys for characters such as ', is key number 4. I need one that doesn't send the messages if the chat is open.

Have you considered getting a gaming mouse? I have the Logitech G600 and it has about 20 customisable buttons. I got it when it was on sale so it wasn't too expensive either. There are lots of different ones though, you should have a look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you considered getting a gaming mouse? I have the Logitech G600 and it has about 20 customisable buttons. I got it when it was on sale so it wasn't too expensive either. There are lots of different ones though, you should have a look
I cannot afford it at the moment. Thanks for the suggestion though, it's something to think about in the future.

AutoHotkey is what i use. It works perfectly.
Go here