Furniture System [SS:RP]

I checked out furniture system at SpringSide Roleplay and it's very good. It has many objects and if you know a good object you can also suggest it on forums and we will add it.
Look at my friend's living room.
Kitchen
Furniture menu

CREDITS to:
David
Drake
Shred
Mentalist
Verth
Spydah

You can try it and it's fun to decorate your house.
(Prices has been changed.)

Amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4mmyHD
View Post
Amazing.
Yeah, the scripter did a good job

Great job i will say.

Thank you guys for the positive feedback!

What a pathetic lie, your scripter did NOTHING.

I do have this script [which doesn't even belong to you] with the SAME furniture system & options.

Notice - I had this script for 6+ months, so yeah- no need for lame excuses please.

what? It's not a lie! I don't know what you have,but we didn't steal anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer 1
View Post
what? It's not a lie! I don't know what you have,but we didn't stole anything!
You didn't steal it, but you didn't make it either- it was released on [..] forums a month ago.

wow nice

Does Z-height is adjusted for each object, or player can move Z aswell ?

Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikey07
View Post
Does Z-height is adjusted for each object, or player can move Z aswell ?
You can move Z too

As what -CaRRoT said, your scripter didn't make this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
As what -CaRRoT said, your scripter didn't make this.
Exactly.

This "toy system" or whatever you call it has been used a million times and I really don't like the idea of having to move around things on different axis when your purchase something. This is not unique and in my opinion useless. I can easily list ten threads about the exact same system as this one. You really don't have any control of where the player put his/her stuff either. This tool should be used for development and not to be used by the end-user.

I have to quote -CaRRoT on this one,

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CaRRoT
View Post

I do have this script [which doesn't even belong to you] with the SAME furniture system & options.

Notice - I had this script for 6+ months, so yeah- no need for lame excuses please.
I spend 6+ hours at least every day and I have been working ony my GM for months. When I hear people like the thead creator claiming to own someone else's work I just want to kick that person at his/her genitals. RESPECT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR, DO NOT CLAIM OTHERS WORK TO BE YOURS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CaRRoT
View Post

This guy is correct.

Scripter didn't do anything, I've seen the same system on many servers.

Good job guy ! It's amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
View Post
This guy is correct.
Of course the scripter did some things like I am sure that he copy-pasted and also added a few comments and perhaps even changed prices for furnitures! What an effort, really should give some reputation to this amazing server. The thing is, this system is used on at least 50 percent of the RP servers out there and even though they added some prices and changed some colours, it's still the same system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoTorres
View Post
Of course the scripter did some things like I am sure that he copy-pasted and also added a few comments and perhaps even changed prices for furnitures! What an effort, really should give some reputation to this amazing server. The thing is, this system is used on at least 50 percent of the RP servers out there and even though they added some prices and changed some colours, it's still the same system.
You're right, Furniture systems aren't so unique anymore, but they're good for RP.

EDIT: But almost nothing is unique on a RP server, since everybody is trying to find new things, and when they see some things they want it too. So maybe 1 of the 100 RP scripts do have something really unique's. You can't tell people to back off because you're the first one who created it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydah
View Post
You're right, Furniture systems aren't so unique anymore, but they're good for RP.

EDIT: But almost nothing is unique on a RP server, since everybody is trying to find new things, and when they see some things they want it too. So maybe 1 of the 100 RP scripts do have something really unique's. You can't tell people to back off because you're the first one who created it.
What are you talking about ? You didnt even COPY-PASTE it, you used the whole damn script & didnt give a single credit to the original author, However, I decided rechecking the script & guess what I found, you didnt even bother editing the color-codes.

Pathetic.