Voice Chat in SA-MP, Would you like it?

* I am not suggesting a VOIP to SAMP, I just want to discuss it with the community. SO OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES AND STOP TELLING ME NOT TO SUGGEST IT BECAUSE ITS BEEN SAID TO NEVER BE IN GAME, I GOT IT, THIS IS JUST A THREAD TO DISCUSS IT.
** Teamspeak can't solve anything.

Well i was thinking about it, it sounds a bit crazy to be true but i think it might be is too crazy as this might be not even possible, but i just want to share it with you guys.
My idea was using the sound streamer, and stream a voice channel which you host on your VPS or something, let people connect to it via some software and stream this voice chat in game.
As this will be global but a still fun way of voice chat in game for people.

Now off the idea, tell me your opinion about VOIP in SA-MP.
Would you want a voice chat in game?
How would that affect the game?
Would it be good for the game?

This kind of topic has been posted many times before, next time search before posting.
This suggestion got declined anyways for many reasons, you might want to look the topic up.

The game would lag a lot, and also there's Teamspeak already for that specific reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private200
View Post
The game would lag a lot, and also there's Teamspeak already for that specific reason.
Yea well Teamspeak doesn't solve anything, for example DayZ servers or any servers which need to connect certain players in certain range.

It would be full of 11 year olds screaming..

Its a Great Idea!! Hope it will be real

For what man? You have TeamSpeak, RaidCall, Skype why you want in-game voice? It's a retard idea for a server with 200 players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetGT
View Post
For what man? You have TeamSpeak, RaidCall, Skype why you want in-game voice? It's a retard idea for a server with 200 players.
Some people doesn't have a good computer
Personnally, i can't use skype... never :/

This is just useless, when some situation get worse some kiddy gonna insults/rage, totally didn't support this.

No! Because I don't wish any communities to get screwed by the kids in there moaning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
View Post
No! Because I don't wish any communities to get screwed by the kids in there moaning.
This. Its already said by beta testers that this feature will never be on SA-MP. Next time search for the thread, im sure you will find it.

You guys are completely blind, i made the text like huge and red colored.
I DONT SUGGEST A VOIP FOR SAMP, can you even read? for fuck sake you guys got the IQ of a bird.
All your arguments are stupid, little kids moan in the microphone when the bigger problem is hackers which completely ruin the game for everyone else.
I can't see anything which made me really think about not having a VOIP in SA-MP yet.

Quote:

Now off the idea, tell me your opinion about VOIP in SA-MP.
Would you want a voice chat in game?

I honestly think that's a bad idea for a few reasons, reasons that would link with the second and third question too:

Quote:

1. SA-MP servers don't use a lot of resources. By adding a VoIP to the server core, SA-MP would use more memory resources and won't be as efficient.
  2. SA-MP supports many players in one server, up to 1000. Its not the traditional FPS game that allows 30-50 players at the same time. Just think of 100+ people using this feature, not to mention the larger servers with 500+ players.
  3. I don't know about this one, but would this mean that the developers will need to re-write major aspects of the code?
If my thoughts/opinions are wrong, then please correct them.

It's a bad idea as the other guys have stated.

No, please! i have enough in battlefield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebaron
View Post
I honestly think that's a bad idea for a few reasons, reasons that would link with the second and third question too:

1. SA-MP servers don't use a lot of resources. By adding a VoIP to the server core, SA-MP would use more memory resources and won't be as efficient.
  2. SA-MP supports many players in one server, up to 1000. Its not the traditional FPS game that allows 30-50 players at the same time. Just think of 100+ people using this feature, not to mention the larger servers with 500+ players.
  3. I don't know about this one, but would this mean that the developers will need to re-write major aspects of the code?
If my thoughts/opinions are wrong, then please correct them.
In my opinion this stuff will be open for the server developers, they would chose if they want VOIP in their servers or not, as far as i see it some server would get a big boost of gameplay if they had a VOIP in them to contact players around you.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=444167

There's at least 10 threads about it, post there.