Empty spaces for OnPlayerDeath

I can only assume this problem is happening on the OnPlayerDeath callback.

There are random empty spaces when someone dies. It looks like this:

https://hostr.co/Mb9qw75nETL5
https://hostr.co/6Gf4O8kvvoNX

Anyone know the causes?

I don't really want to post my whole OnPlayerDeath callback because there's a lot there and I don't think it's completely necessary.

Also notice the SendDeathMessage on the side is experiencing duplicate deaths.

Try to check your OnPlayerDeath callback for any unnecessary empty lines, also try removing any /n or \n, as these create 'new lines'.
If that doesn't help, you really have to post your code so we can take a look at it.

Provide your code or do it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judothijs
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to check your OnPlayerDeath callback for any unnecessary empty lines, also try removing any /n or \n, as these create 'new lines'.
If that doesn't help, you really have to post your code so we can take a look at it.
All right. I'll have a look. Also, do you think the empty lines have a link with the incorrectly functioning kill list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Provide your code or do it yourself.
Thanks for your useful reply. If only there were more people on the forum as helpful as you, sir. At least read my OP first, yes?

We can't magically assume or guess what your code is or how it is built. You need to post the code so we can identify the problem, unless as said, you want to do it yourself. Even if it's long and it's a silly mistake, no one will judge you here. At most you'll learn a thing or two.

As pointed out you're probably sending an empty message; \n does not cause new line at SendClientMessage.
Maybe there's a loop or OnPlayerDeath is getting called multiple times. Try debugging the code, add print messages and stages to see near which stage the code sends more than it's supposed to.