Windows lags

Hello everybody.I have problem with my windows it`s lagging and freezing for some seconds.I don`t know what to do.Also I am too lazy to reinstall windows.Can you give me solution how to fix this problem? I was searching on internet but nothing found.

Reinstall your windows. Lazy isn't a key to fix a solution bud.

Right click your taskbar -> Taskmanager -> Performance
Check how much RAM you have, and how much you use regulary. You might need to buy more.
Try scanning your computer with a virus scanner.
Try closing excess processes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Right click your taskbar -> Taskmanager -> Performance
Check how much RAM you have, and how much you use regulary. You might need to buy more.
Try scanning your computer with a virus scanner.
Try closing excess processes.
Also check for CPU usage. And make sure your PC isn't overheating.

That's windows 7 for you i had the same issue time ago its slow as shit.

go into command prompt and type in "sfc /scannow". Should fix the error if its related to windows files.

- H$N

Hi guys I have one bigger problem right now.I reinstalled my windows and same thing everytime when I turn on Chrome it`s says waiting for cash memory.GTA San Andreas installation won`t finish.This never happend to me.Can anyone helps me?

Nice . This happens to me also

I've had this problem before and I bought a new hard drive and the problem was gone.
I'm not sure if that's the case for you though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze
Посмотреть сообщение
I've had this problem before and I bought a new hard drive and the problem was gone.
I'm not sure if that's the case for you though.
Oh, that's actually a pretty good suggestion!
OP, download Seatools for windows, and do a long hard drive test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
View Post
Oh, that's actually a pretty good suggestion!
OP, download Seatools for windows, and do a long hard drive test.
I did hard drive test with windows 7 everything is ok...Ram memory is ok also CPU is good too.So It`s virus...I don`t know how to delete this kind of virus...Any suggestions?

Do you have any device plugged to your computer except your mouse? The same was happening to me while ago and I just unplugged the device because it kept connecting and disconnecting.