Streamer issue

Hello, well today I was about to test 0.3z RC3, but there is some problem with the streamer. I've seen that there is a new version of the streamer 2.7 that works with 0.3z, well I replaced the include and the plugin file but when I try to run the server here is what I get:

And after a few seconds it closes automaticly.

I suppose the code changed? If so, can I please get it's example?

Anyone? Please...

Nevermind, these errors were fixed. But there is another problem...

When I open my samp-server it closes up in a few seconds (crashes) any ideas what can cause this? I still think it's because of the streamer plugin...

use nativechecker plugin,and you'll see what is the problem that causes the crashes.

well it doesn't help. It doesn't show anything

Use the CrashDetect plugin (https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=262796) and show us your server log when it crashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equuuuin0X
View Post
use nativechecker plugin,and you'll see what is the problem that causes the crashes.
Nativechecker is for viewing runtime errors which shows the missing natives (which tells you that you're missing plugin(s))

Get crashdetect, and load it up.

This is really strange... When I load up crashdetect it doesnt help as well, but it like crashes everything.

Here how it goes:
-Normal mouse icon**
*clicking on samp-server*
-Mouse Icon turns into loading mouse icon***
*after 5-6 seconds samp-server auto closes*
*the whole 0.3z server folder is frozen and i can't even close it while the mouse icon still in loading motion*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton
View Post
This is really strange... When I load up crashdetect it doesnt help as well, but it like crashes everything.

Here how it goes:
-Normal mouse icon**
*clicking on samp-server*
-Mouse Icon turns into loading mouse icon***
*after 5-6 seconds samp-server auto closes*
*the whole 0.3z server folder is frozen and i can't even close it while the mouse icon still in loading motion*
If the folder is still not responding then go to task manager and end process on explorer.exe then start it back up via run. Show us the server log as I requested previously.

The funny thing is, there ain't no server_log file, shouldn't it be created automaticly after first start?