Can't join my own server & PAWNO is unable to compile.

I am on windows 8, tried troubleshooting both of the problems, tried several ****** searches, updated .net framework and c++ visual, and port forwarded my server. WHAT THE FUCK AM I MISSING?!

UPDATE
To answer a few questions, YES I'm in compatibility mode right now, I couldn't find pawncc in my current processes, so I restarted my comp, then I was ABLE to connect to my server, but during a login process, it decided to DC and now I can't reconnect. Both pawn and pawncc are being run as admin.

What I'm going to do now is try to find a more up-to-date gamemode server and restart the process, because I believe some of the things included in the pack were most likely out of date. Thanks for the help, I will be back if the same problem occurs.

I have a working server, BUT I still cant get pawn compiler working.

FIXED-had to roll back ALL the way to Win 95. Thread can be closed. If you are experienceing the same problem. Go to Win 95 compatibility. It works wonders.

If you could, explain what's happening. When the pawnocc crashes and provide pictures for this type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullseyeHawk
Посмотреть сообщение
If you could, explain what's happening. When the pawnocc crashes and provide pictures for this type.
The problem is I get the error "Unable to Execute Compiler" after trying to compile a file. And my server plain doesnt want to work :/

I'm using Windows 8 and I haven't seen any issues in relating to PAWN like the ones you've mentioned. If the compiler cannot compile your codes, it means that there's something wrong with your coding. And also, there's a start up trouble with pawno on x64 machines so you got to run it as "Administrator". However, that wouldn't block you from compiling.

Secondly, about joining the server, can you explain what's the actual problem you're facing in joining your server? There might be wrong in case if you haven't port forwarded well but still you could join from your host.

EDIT : Just saw your second post - Your server doesn't work? It means that your codes aren't loaded well into the server in case if it's a gamemode.

What do you have under OnGamemodeInit? Have you declared variables like this:
pawn Код:
new smthg = smthg();
What kind of changes you did before you noticed compiler's not working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm using Windows 8 and I haven't seen any issues in relating to PAWN like the ones you've mentioned. If the compiler cannot compile your codes, it means that there's something wrong with your coding. And also, there's a start up trouble with pawno on x64 machines so you got to run it as "Administrator". However, that wouldn't block you from compiling.

Secondly, about joining the server, can you explain what's the actual problem you're facing in joining your server? There might be wrong in case if you haven't port forwarded well but still you could join from your host.

EDIT : Just saw your second post - Your server doesn't work? It means that your codes aren't loaded well into the server in case if it's a gamemode.
With Pawno, I cant compile any file even under admin control. As for the server, it shows up in the list, yet I can't connect. I had my own little server way back when, and I wish I knew now how to fix problems like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerotactics
Посмотреть сообщение
With Pawno, I cant compile any file even under admin control. As for the server, it shows up in the list, yet I can't connect. I had my own little server way back when, and I wish I knew now how to fix problems like this.
Have you tried changing the compatibility options? Like, try setting them to Windows XP or Windows 95.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACI
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you have under OnGamemodeInit? Have you declared variables like this:
pawn Код:
new smthg = smthg();
What kind of changes you did before you noticed compiler's not working?
I would like to use this one https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=369706

But after that failed, I tried the Grand Larc and that failed to run the compiler as well.

Going to bed now, will check on this post when I wake up.

Ok, open your task manager then click "Processers", then search for "pawnc" or something like that, then press the button "End process", you can do in an other way by restarting. If this still not work, then you can re-install PAWN. If this still doesn't work, then you can post your OS information here.

I have a working server, BUT I still cant get pawn compiler working.