MySQL - Startup on Linux is failing

Hey, SA-MP forums.

Before I write my text, please notice that my english is not the best, so try to "know" what I'm saying.

A few days ago I had the MySQL R5 Plugin from G-Stylezzz.
I took very long to load so I thought I'll change the plugin to MySQL R7(or 8?) from G-Stylezzz too.
I downloaded the R34 and converted my login, register and vehicle loading systems.

After that, I tested it and it worked very good. I had times between 1-5 seconds for saving and times between 50 and 80 seconds for loading on my very lame pc.

I uploaded it on my nitrado.net Server. It's a server hoster for many games, but I use it for SA-MP.
(There's no ability to use "linux commands", so forget anything about "aptget" or something like that )

I tried it first with the mysql.so, I started the server, and I got "Gamemode: Unknown" and a message in the server logs.
Код:
[17:34:38]  Loading plugin: mysql.so
[17:34:38]   Failed (plugins/mysql.so: symbol __cxa_pure_virtual, version libmysqlclient_16 not defined in file libmysqlclient_r.so.16 with link time reference)
I tried to search libmysqlclient_r.so.16 and put it in the main server folder. But nothing happens.

So I started going on the internet and search for my problem.
Somebody said "use the 'mysql_static.so'". So I tried this but when I join my server I just got the login-position (camera) which I've choosed and so on.

pawn Код:
public OnLoginCamera(playerid)
{
    if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
    {
        PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1187, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
        SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, 1496.3236, -1027.0677, 98.0110);
        SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, 1495.7214, -1026.2639, 98.0794);
        SetPlayerPos(playerid, 1433.9602, -988.4901, 34.3260);     
        ClearPlayerChat(playerid, 20);
        new query[256];
        mysql_format(myCon, query, sizeof(query), "SELECT COUNT(*) AS `count` FROM `script_accounts` WHERE `Name` = '%e'", GetName(playerid));
        mysql_function_query(myCon, query, true, "LoadPlayerDataSequence", "dd", playerid, 1);
    }
    return 1;
}
After the player is connected, OnLoginCamera is going to load.
My Camera is just staying on this cameras, the player chat is getting cleared but the mysql_format and mysql_function_query doesn't work.

This only happens on my nitrado.net (Linux) Server. On my windows pc all is fine! It loads and saves.

Thank you guys!

Are you using R34 or R35.

R34 ^^