Script not running same on Dedi Box

I launched my server today using the script I've been scripting for over 2 years now. On my home pc while testing with another pc and a friend on my home network everything is working perfectly fine. For some reason on my Dedi Box not everything is the same. Is it possible .net framework issues or something like that? What can I check? The Dedi Box is running Windows Server 2008 any more info needed I can get. I have remote access. I have 4 of the same box aswell. They're not cheap either I pay over Ј200 a month per box. The processors are 2x AMD Opteron 16 core processors. 64 GB RAM. It has SSD's. I have no idea why my script isn't running the same as on my home machine. I do remember when I first started up the server I got a .dll error in the past but I updated something and it went away.

Any help muchly appreciated!

Is it possible you put on the wrong files or something alike?

Whats different? Is the server coming on? do you get runtime error 19?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Cutcliffe
View Post
I do remember when I first started up the server I got a .dll error in the past but I updated something and it went away.

Any help muchly appreciated!
Yep, you need .net installed on your dedi to run plugins such as streamer.so

Download a proper bit version from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/downl....aspx?id=30653
(32-bit or 64-bit)