What the..

Just saw the new beta team restructure. Why's some of the prominent members fired? What happened? Most importantly, Why is JernejL not a turtle anymore?

shits happens in life :/

****** is no longer a Beta Tester.
I never thought he would be fired.

Well it's a shame the team lost both kaiser and ******, I think they're both very capable forum members. Anyway, it was probably their own choice to leave. I hope they decide to stick around in the community.

There's a reason behind everything, nobody gets demoted for no reason. Some of them might have resigned too, I guess.

Kalcor is definitely playing with his Admin CP buttons.

It could simply be that they'll be back in sometime, but it is surely weird to see a blue-less ******!

****** is Spam Machine now .

kaisersouse deserved to be fired!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
lol.

I don't really know the exact reasons of that demotion, and lol'd @ Mr.Anonymous.

Sad to hear that but Y_Less wil be back soon i guess.SAMP is incomplete without him.

Quote:
View Post
Why so ?

Quote:
View Post
Why?

Nobody got fired, kaisersouse decided to leave for a personal reason and Y_Less just didnt want to be a beta tester anymore for some reason.

So after GodFather, you become a Spam Machine, funny how a new rank got discovered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizz123
View Post
Nobody got fired, kaisersouse decided to leave for a personal reason and Y_Less just didnt want to be a beta tester anymore for some reason.
Pure speculation or would you care to cite your source ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark™
View Post
So after GodFather, you become a Spam Machine, funny how a new rank got discovered.
After 10k+ posts, and "<&dugi> yes it existed since 2007". Strange to know that new group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark™
View Post

Pure speculation or would you care to cite your source ?
Kalcor told me.

Every tester who talked too much were fired, first Janitotaaggsd something, now both Y_less and kaiser talked a lot, let's wait for dugi's turn.

The wild speculations in this thread are quite amusing. And yes, speculation is all they are. (I'm looking at YOU, Mr Wizz).

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
View Post
Every tester who talked too much were fired, first Janitotaaggsd something, now both Y_less and kaiser talked a lot, let's wait for dugi's turn.
Talk about what?