[FilterScript] [FS] OnPlayerRequestClass Creator by Matthias

1. Introduction

Well, I was bored and checking out a few topics in the Scripting Discussion when I noticed there are many topics about 'how can I get the OnPlayerRequestClass coordinates easily?'. After a bit of searching, I found no filterscripts which you could use to get those coords easily. So I thought I'd just make my own and release it .

2. Features

Well, this only has 2 commands being:
  • /viewclass [on/off] - This allows you to look at how the class selection would be if you would save it.
  • /saveclass [filename] - This saves the class selection into a .txt file in the scriptfiles folder.
I know it's a short filterscript, but it works perfectly and you don't need more than those 2 commands.
An example of what the output could be:

pawn Код:
// Made using Matthias` OnPlayerRequestClass creator.
// Put this outside other public functions.

public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, 2098.8676, 2166.8967, 17.7591);
    SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);
    SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 42.8644);
    SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, 2095.3676, 2170.8967, 19.2591);
    SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, 2098.8676, 2166.8967, 17.7591);
    return 1;
}
All you need to do is paste this over your original class selection and you're done . Shouldn't give any loose intendation warnings either.

3. Downloads

We've come to the most important section, the section where you can actually download it.

Pastebin (.pwn) (Not recommended).
Megaupload (.pwn) (Recommended).

Mirrors are accepted.

4. How to install?

1) Download OPRQCreator.pwn from one of the download links (I recommend the Megaupload mirror) and compile it.
2) Place OPRQCreator.amx in your filterscripts folder
3) Add 'OPRQCreator' (without the quotes) to your filterscripts line in server.cfg
4) Start the server.

2. Credits

- DracoBlue: dcmd
- Lithirm: Beta testing

If you find any bugs, please report them here. I hope this is usefull . Have fun!

Matthias

kewl, will check out the source in a sec, looking useful.

Thanks Jay.

Not bad, but id just rather use /save

It might be hard to save a class when it's on an edge of something , you'd have to /save while jumping off D:.

Nice

It seems useful, good work.

Great Job, Very Useful

Thanks for the replies!

for me this is hard can u plzz help me? i need this camera pos and player class selection: /imageshack/i/samp000ulg.png/

Код:
SetPlayerPos(playerid, -1848.8739, -1564.1708, 21.7500);
this is player class place and i need camera pos to behind it like the pic plzz send me the codes