flood problem

My server keeps getting attacked by a for of flood. some dudes enter my server, they advertise, and and seconds after they shut down everything. Can you guys check into this? My luck so far is that they advertised and I know what names to look for in the IP database. I don't get anything in the server log during the attack. It's completely undetectable. I've already banned 4 IP ranges for these assholes, and I get the feeling this ain't over.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, but I figured if the new version is in development....maybe they can solve it.

Well, if it's a DDoS attack tell your provider to give you better protection.
If you're your own provider, your best hope is at dynamic IP changes and ISP providers.

If it's an ingame attack you can simply block the advertise or spam with a simple script.

0.3z has better security updates regarding this kind of attacks so consider upgrading too. Maybe there's a fault at your script and you haven't noticed. Use crashdetect plugin to check when and why the server crashes.

It's not a ddos attack. It's some sort of tool that immediately crashes the server. I am now installing Crash Detect. I don't know if it will help me, because it's made for code failure.

These guys send one chat message avoiding the anti ad script with spaces. They don't spam messages, they don't spam kills or anything. After a few seconds they crash the server with one hit.