[Include] Graffiti System

Graffiti System
About
This include enables you to write on anything you like with only one function.You can make a system by yourself or you can use it to create writings on walls, buildings, or whatever makes you happy.

Functions
pawn Code:
native CreateGraffiti(playerid, Float:gX, Float:gy, Float:gZ, Float:gA, gText[], gFont[], gSize, gBold, gColor[]);
native DeleteGraffiti(graffid);
It needs playerid parameter in CreateGraffiti so players are able to adjust the object.
gColor[] - Hexadecimal color as string.Eg:"0xFFFFFF".It gets converted to int thanks to Draco's HexToInt.

Filterscript
You can also download the filterscript that uses this system.It's not the same and has less color options, but more variables(if you want to make other commands, like edit).You can use this as an example of what you can do with the include.

Screens
Screen1
Screen2

Download
Filterscript - Download(Dropbox)
Include(recommended) - Pastebin | Download(Dropbox)

You can copy/modify/sell/whatever it.

Looks nice, good job

Great work, I like it.

Nice

can i do this?

ex:

Graffiti[1] = CreateGraffiti(playerid, Float:gX, Float:gy, Float:gZ, Float:gA, gText[], gFont[], gSize, gBold, gColor[]);

nice

add this:

pawn Code:
native GetGraffitiNearPlayer(playerid);

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT
View Post
pawn Code:
native GetGraffitiNearPlayer(playerid);
Instead of creating a new thread I will just post a reply in here about this include. I have updated the include to Hook Method 7 and added 2 new functions which is IsPlayerNearAnyGraffiti and IsPlayerNearGraffiti
  • New Function: IsPlayerNearAnyGraffiti(playerid, Float: Distance);
  • New Function: IsPlayerNearGraffiti(graffid, playerid, Float: Distance);
  • New Hooking Method: The script hooking method has been updated to the latest one. (Hook Method 7)
Download

Quote:

Instead of creating a new thread I will just post a reply in here about this include. I have updated the include to Hook Method 7 and added 2 new functions which is IsPlayerNearAnyGraffiti and IsPlayerNearGraffiti
New Function: IsPlayerNearAnyGraffiti(playerid, Float: Distance);
New Function: IsPlayerNearGraffiti(graffid, playerid, Float: Distance);
New Hooking Method: The script hooking method has been updated to the latest one. (Hook Method 7)
Download

And have you been given the permission by the initial author do so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACI
View Post
And have you been given the permission by the initial author do so?
Read the thread carefully and widen your eyes, then comment after you've done reading them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvax
View Post
EDIT: #Owned.

Quote:

And where is the "Done by authorized copying/editing" - this proves that this is a fair copy? Also, those functions can be added by just requesting the author "Please add IsPlayerNearGraffiti and IsPlayerNearAnyGraffiti". The only different thing you're doing is using a while loop.