Mysql problem

Allright, so I hope that you could help me with this. I bought a host on volt host and wanted to install my server with mysql on it. However, when I launch the server I get this in the console:
Код:
[14:00:43]   Failed (plugins/mysql.so: symbol __cxa_pure_virtual, version libmysqlclient_16 not defined in file libmysqlclient_r.so.16 with link time reference)
Does anyone have a solution for it?

Yeah, your host is missing those library files.
Contact them to install those libraries for you. There is nothing you can do about this, yourself.

Or simply use a static version like mysql_static.so, if any.

Well what is the difference between the static version and the normal one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique
Посмотреть сообщение
Well what is the difference between the static version and the normal one?
Static version is having all of the required libraries thus it will not need any library to be installed in your server. The normal version is not having those libraries and the size of the file is around in some KB.

Well thanks guys, it worked by using the static version of mysql. Now however, I'm facing another problem. When I started the server all the tables were created but for some reason when you try to register the dialog just dissapears and nothing happens.

Could this be because Volt Host isn't supporting certain mysql versions? I'm using Blueg's mysql plugin R34. Should I use te R7 edition instead?