hello i am a bit stuck i can not find the error here.

CMD:rules(playerid, params[])
{
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_RULES, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Rules", "{10F441}1.{FFFFFF}English in chat use pm for other languages.--Mute\n{10F441}2.{FFFFFF}No Hacking, Bug abusing, No using any thing that gives you an advantages.--Ban\n{10F441}3.{FFFFFF} No arguments, flaming or discrimination.--Mute\n{10F441}4.{FFFFFF} You may insult a player's skills in the game, but don't make things personal.
\n{10F441}5. {FFFFFF}Report all hackers, playing with/alongside them will be punished.--Ban/30 day ban for not reporting a hacker.", "Close","");
return 1;
}

C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\NFG Freeroam 0.3x\gamemodes\NFG_Freeroam.pwn(279) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\NFG Freeroam 0.3x\gamemodes\NFG_Freeroam.pwn(279) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\NFG Freeroam 0.3x\gamemodes\NFG_Freeroam.pwn(279) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\NFG Freeroam 0.3x\gamemodes\NFG_Freeroam.pwn(279) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

please help

do you break the line with Enter after word "personal."?

You are trying to use colors in DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, and I'm pretty sure that colors won't take effect in the list one, however I'm not sure if it's causing the errors.

Anyways, if you want a dialog with colors, change the DIALOG_STYLE_LIST to DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX.

EDIT: Please in the future, if you want to post a code use [pawn][/ pawn] forum tags, that way we'll be able to read it easily, thank you.

I splitted it up so you won't have any issues with the line (too long).

pawn Код:
CMD:rules(playerid, params[])
{
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_RULES, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Rules",
    "{10F441}1.{FFFFFF}English in chat use pm for other languages.--Mute\n{10F441}2.{FFFFFF}No Hacking, Bug abusing, No using any thing that gives you an advantages.--Ban\n{10F441}3.{FFFFFF} No arguments, flaming or discrimination.--Mute\n{10F441}4.{FFFFFF} You may insult a player's skills in the game, but don't make things personal.\n{10F441}5. {FFFFFF}Report all hackers, playing with/alongside them will be punished.--Ban/30 day ban for not reporting a hacker.",
    "Close","");
    return 1;
}