[GameMode] Infection

nice script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice work, Could add more features as well
Feel free to make your own version with more advancements, however I created it specifically to be a simple, yet fun gamemode.

You want a suggestion?

You provided a great storyline, on here... I think you should incorpaorate the storyline to the server :P... Like when a player registers and what ever, use a bunch of camera movements and stuff to let the players know what its about... (One great place to show the players would be that zombie building in SF, dont remember exactly where it is but it would be great to see something like this ;P...).

Awesome one

Код:
Update #0002
• Every 4 minutes a random message is broadcasted, eg. "Weapon unlocks are available! The more kills you get the more weapons your able to gain, get killing!"
• Administrators are now distinguished by a lazer attached onto there weapon.
• Weaponry is now added, you now spawn with a knife and a colt 45.
• Scoring system that assigns you with new weapon unlocks, such as when you reach a score of 5 you unlock and spawn with a desert eagle, instead of the glock.
• Weapon skills set, so you cannot akimbo with weapons.
• Brand new headshot system, if you shoot an infected player in the head, more health is declined than a regular shot.

Nice

can you add a screenshots or videos? thanks

How to fix errors?
Код:
error 025: function heading differs from prototype

Код:
public OnPlayerGiveDamage(playerid, damagedid, Float: amount, weaponid, bodypart)
{
	if(GetPlayerTeam(playerid) == TEAM_INFECTED){SetPlayerTeam(damagedid,TEAM_INFECTED),SpawnPlayer(damagedid),SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,#Infected. Spread the infection to the living.),infected[playerid] = true;}
	return 1;
}

public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid,issuerid,Float:amount,weaponid,bodypart)
{
    new Float:health;
    GetPlayerHealth(playerid,health);
    if(bodypart == 9) {SetPlayerHealth(playerid, health-40);} // If takes damage to the head region
	else{SetPlayerHealth(playerid, health-25);} // If anywhere other than the head region
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airblog
Посмотреть сообщение
How to fix errors?
Код:
error 025: function heading differs from prototype

Код:
public OnPlayerGiveDamage(playerid, damagedid, Float: amount, weaponid, bodypart)
{
	if(GetPlayerTeam(playerid) == TEAM_INFECTED){SetPlayerTeam(damagedid,TEAM_INFECTED),SpawnPlayer(damagedid),SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,#Infected. Spread the infection to the living.),infected[playerid] = true;}
	return 1;
}

public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid,issuerid,Float:amount,weaponid,bodypart)
{
    new Float:health;
    GetPlayerHealth(playerid,health);
    if(bodypart == 9) {SetPlayerHealth(playerid, health-40);} // If takes damage to the head region
	else{SetPlayerHealth(playerid, health-25);} // If anywhere other than the head region
    return 1;
}
Try download the latest sa-mp server files and update your folder with them. I'm not sure how to fix that but it's not the script its something in your scripting folder.

Код:
Update #0003
• Audio streams added for when a player is 'Infected' & when the round is over.
• Script optimized and now loads faster after created efficient space where lines are merged.
Audio updates; INFECTED (Click me) | GAME OVER (Click me)

BLunt, we cant access those files, we dont have permission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
BLunt, we cant access those files, we dont have permission
Which files?

the mp3's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
the mp3's
It still plays the audio in-game.