Good RP server?

Hello,
Do you play on any RP servers? If you know any good RP server name, please post it here.
I've already tried IM, and really liked it. But, got banned for 7 days, as someone is a fag there, whatever.. May you please give me a name? Do not post IP's / post your god damn copied server you copy-cat.
Thanks!

Look this board and check there...

http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

I do know that.
Half of those servers are owner by copy-cats, and the other's are just 0/500.

Try SA-MP Client then.

good rp server here 192.168.2.1

refund and stuff!

Quote:

Do not post IP's / post your god damn copied server you copy-cat.
Thanks!

FFS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyk0ed
View Post
good rp server here 192.168.2.1

refund and stuff!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsarty1
View Post
FFS.
Do you really think there's such IP he's just kidding you lmao, anyways I recommend you to check the Server Advertisements sections and the Hosted Tab there are several good roleplaying servers, however there are some famous servers which had been on since few years ago you can try.

I do know that it's not real IP. But which part couldn't he get from do not post IP?
Anyway, can you tell me any good name?

localhost:7777

So funny, you faggot.

Let me tell you. There's no good RP server. There's an "elite" RP server that's called Los Santos Roleplay. They fucking suck. All of the other servers suck. REFUNDING and all that bullshit. There's no good RP community, even though the best one is Los Santos Roleplay, sadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsarty1
View Post
So funny, you faggot.
I don't understand why you're getting mad, you asked for a 'good' RP server, we don't know your definition of a 'good' roleplay server you'll have to go on the server browser and search yourself and test until you find one that suffices.

Go search man for RP server on "Internet" and "Hosted", Then find what you like, there is like 1000+ rp servers.

My server is hiring Faction leaders mods and so. More info below

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickShifflett
View Post
Facepalm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio_Ganza
View Post
Facepalm...
He even PMed me telling me ' Tell me by emale xD I told him by Efemale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio_Ganza
View Post
Let me tell you. There's no good RP server. There's an "elite" RP server that's called Los Santos Roleplay. They fucking suck. All of the other servers suck. REFUNDING and all that bullshit. There's no good RP community, even though the best one is Los Santos Roleplay, sadly.
One does not simply check other RP servers, you should more often check random RP servers, some are pretty decent.
Also Red County RP, so far I believe they are only one who force to RP 90's and I won't afraid to say and advertise, but also my server is pretty cool, if you look for a RP.

*facepalm*

OMFG HAHAHAHA -35 REP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickShifflett
View Post
Hahaha that made my day /facepalm...

There is one server that I could recommend and that's True Roleplay. I played there a few years ago, don't know what it's like now though..