SA:MP DayZ

Hey, are you guys playing SA:MP DayZ? Do you like it? If so, which one is the best at the moment? Thanks!

i like the moment when this thread gets locked.

I don't get it...? All I'm asking is if someone is playing DayZ on SA:MP.

No, nobody from SA-MP community is playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
No, nobody from SA-MP community is playing.
...People don't get it or what? I meant, San Andreas Multiplayer DayZ servers. Jesus. Like there's RP, TDM there's also DayZ. So anyone plays them?

Yes, people play them. Are you perhaps asking for recommendations of which one people like best? If so, you should ask that rather than just "does anyone play".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio_Ganza
Посмотреть сообщение
...People don't get it or what? I meant, San Andreas Multiplayer DayZ servers. Jesus. Like there's RP, TDM there's also DayZ. So anyone plays them?
Last time I checked there was 4, the popular one would be by the Pottus, there's another by DJ_Shocker, and if Kitten still has his up, that one, and maybe the one ran by Cold, r-Gamers I think.

Out of all the SAMP DayZ servers we have the only original script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Out of all the SAMP DayZ servers we have the only original script.
Bravo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio_Ganza
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry, I forgot to add [SARCASM][/SARCASM] tags for you.

I am not trying to be a badass, but there is a survival zombie based server *cough* coming out today *cough* so see if you can spot it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
View Post
I am not trying to be a badass, but there is a survival zombie based server *cough* coming out today *cough* so see if you can spot it!
It better have CJ run that is all I have to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
View Post
This gun be gewd!