[Include] Crash System

• WHAT IS THIS?

- This is new Crash System, which is based on the health of the vehicle. This system can detect crash into another vehicle or objeck. This is the only basis detectors, other possibilities are up to you. It is important to make the step 6 in the include installation.

• VIDEO

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=rt9wDVibiEc[/ame]

• DOWNLOAD

Download (2shared.com)

There's an include released by Emmet called "OnPlayerCrashVehicle" which does things much better than the ones on this include. This can get called always in case if SetVehicleHealth is being called, but you've already mentioned that it's completely related to HP. You could try something better in regarding this include.

I am beginner and why is his include better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannesenn
Посмотреть сообщение
I am beginner and why is his include better?
Emmet's include is being called only when a player crashes the vehicle. No bullet shots or execution of SetVehicleHealth gets that callback called.

No, you don't understand public... That array in onplayershot block crash system on few second....

I'd rather use Emmets. Also why use the drunk camera when crashing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphlax
Посмотреть сообщение
This is really good
All your posts are same, just having 'good' or 'awesome' etc. I don't think you even see the codes or something and just reply, "oh god this is such great thing". Try not be a post-whore, thanks.

I don't know why someone need to make something again which is released previously with better code. If you wanted to share your work, just simply try to come up with new ideas, not something like repeating stuff.

I use drunk because I don't have time for red textdraw(blood)

@ All users have freedom for share his work and like I said, this is only detector for crash...